Aarogya VahiniTrust owns and operates the services provided through the Website under the brand name “Sri Sathya Sai Aarogya Vahini.” This website is owned and operated by Aarogya Vahini Trust. The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” individually and collectively refer to Aarogya Vahini Trust and the terms Your/User(s) refers to patrons/viewers of the website.
The Agreement supersedes all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you. Your access to use of the Website and the Services will solely be at our discretion.
License to use websiteUsers may:
- (a) View pages from our website in a web browser.
(b) Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser.
- (c) Print pages from our website.
- (d) Stream audio and video files from our website; and
- (e) Use our website services by means of a web browser.
Use of the WebsiteYou will use the Website and the features provided by the Website only in relation to and in compliance with all applicable Indian laws. Further, you will not use this Website or any feature provided by the Website for any purposes not intended under the Agreement
Your use of each Service confers upon you only the rights and obligations relating to such Service, and not to any other Service that may be provided by Aarogya Vahini Trust.
You will not deliberately use the Website in any way that is unlawful or harms Aarogya Vahini Trust, its Trustees, employees’, affiliates, distributors, partners, service providers and/or any User and/or data or content on the Website.
By using the Website and/or registering Yourself at www.srisathyasaiaarogyavahini.org website, You authorize Us to contact You via E-Mail or phone call or SMS and personally identifiable information may be collected as detailed later herein.
If Aarogya Vahini Trust suspects any illegal, wrongful or fraudulent activity on the Website by any User, notwithstanding any other rights Aarogya Vahini Trust may have, AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST reserves the right to inform the relevant government or law enforcement authorities, and AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST will co-operate in all investigative procedures or requests for access / information initiated by any such government or law enforcement authorities.
You may be provided with links on the Website that direct you to third party websites / applications / content or service providers, including advertisers and e-commerce websites (collectively "Third Party Websites"). However, in this regard, AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST does not endorse any Third Party Websites that you may be directed to from the Website.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or any AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST Content.
Transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST.
Intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete,false or inaccurate information, making any unsolicited communications to other Users. Using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website. Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website. Copying or duplicating in any manner any of the AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST Content or other information available from the Website. Framing or hot linking or deep linking any AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST Content. AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
If AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST determines that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information, including through feedback, AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the Website or any of your accounts with AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST and makes such declaration on the website alongside your name/your clinic’s name as determined by AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be liable to indemnify AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST for any losses incurred as a result of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST or its Users.
AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST Supported Promotional Rights:
AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST reserves the rights to display sponsored ads on the Website. These ads would be marked as “Sponsored Listings”. Without prejudice to the status of other content, AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST will not be liable for the accuracy of information or the claims made in the Sponsored Listings. AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST does not encourage the Users to visit the Sponsored Listings page or to avail any services from them. AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST will not be liable for the services of the providers of the Sponsored Listings.
Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of these terms and conditions, users must not download any material from our website or save any such material to their computer.
Users may only use our website for their own personal purpose, and must not use our website for any other commercial purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, users must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless user own or control the relevant rights in the material, users must not:
- (a) Republish material from our website (including republication on another website).
- (b) Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- (c) Show any material from our website in public.
- (d) Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose. or,
- (e) Redistribute material from our website.
End-User Account, Personal Information And Data PrivacyAAROGYA VAHINI TRUST may collect various personal information from you when you use the Website and or the features provided by the Website.
- iii. AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST will disclose Your Personal Information only when it is legally duty bound to do so in the interest of justice under the applicable laws.
- iv. AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST may by its services, collect information relating to the devices through which You access the Website and anonymous data of Your usage, and any such collected information will be used only for improving the quality of AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST’s services and to build new services.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information.
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information.
- How and to whom AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST will disclose such information, and
- Other information mandated by the SPI Rules.
- The fact that certain information is being collected.
- The purpose for which the information is being collected.
- The intended recipients of the information.
- The nature of collection and retention of the information; andThe name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incompleteAAROGYA VAHINI TRUST has the right to discontinue the Services to the User at its sole discretion.
Retension PolicyAAROGYA VAHINI TRUST may retain such information collected from Users from its Website or Services for as long as necessary, depending on the type of information, purpose, means and modes of usage of such information. Computer web server logs may be preserved as long as administratively necessary.
Ownership of ContentExcept as stated otherwise in the Agreement, all AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST Content (including all intellectual property rights to such content) is owned exclusively by AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST.
Acceptable useYour use of the Website shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
You will not delete or modify any content of the Website including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or
You will not remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the Website. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content.
Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means. Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
Users must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
Users must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
You will not use the Website and / or services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Trust or any other person or entity, as determined in the Trust’s sole discretion.
You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including "flaming", "spamming", "flooding", "trolling", "phishing" and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
You will not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that —
- a) belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to.
- b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- c) harm minors in any way.
- d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights(s), violates any law for the time being in force.
- e) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- f) impersonate another person.
- g) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- h) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
User Content: LicenseIn these terms and conditions, "user content" means [all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that users submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website].
Users grant us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence] to [use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media] OR [reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website] OR [reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website].
Users hereby waive all the moral rights in the content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and users warrant and represent that all other moral rights in the content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if users breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that users have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of users content.
Limited warrantiesWe do not warrant or represent:
- (a) The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website.
- (b) That the material on the website is up to date, or
- (c) That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Breaches of these terms and conditionsWithout prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if users breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that users have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) Send one or more formal warnings.
- (b) Temporarily suspend users access to our website.
- (c) Permanently prohibit user from accessing our website.
- (d) Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website.
- (e) Contact any or all of users internet service providers and request that they block users access to our website.
- (f) Commence legal action against user, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or. Where we suspend or prohibit or block users access to our website or a part of our website, user must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking.
VariationWe may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and user hereby waive any right user may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
If user have given their express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for users express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions.
IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify, defend, and hold AAROGYA VAHINI TRUST harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from
- (i)Your use of the Website.
- (ii) Your breach of provisions of the Agreement and .
- (iii) any negligent or intentional wrong doing on your part.
Governing Law And Dispute ResolutionThe Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Indian law.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with the Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of the Agreement to arbitrate, or to Your use of the Website or its features or the information to which it gives access, shall be referred to and settled or finally resolved by arbitration to be held in Bangalore according to the ICA India Arbitration Rules by a sole arbitrator appointed in accordance with the said Rules, which are deemed to be incorporated by reference into the Agreement. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language and the arbitral award shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
AmendmentsAAROGYA VAHINI TRUST reserves the right to amend/modify any part of the Agreement at any time without giving you any prior notice.
The “Last Revised” date would be included at the beginning of this Agreement if any such changes are made to the Agreement.
SeverabilityIf a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third party rightsA contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and users benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Entire agreementThe terms and conditions [together with [our privacy and cookies policy],] shall constitute the entire agreement between user and us in relation to the use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between user and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and JurisdictionThese terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Jurisdictional AspectsThis Policy, and Our collection, use, and disclosure of Your Personal Information (as defined below) shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Indian law.. We do not represent or warrant that the Website/Application, or any functionality or feature thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. If you choose to access or use the Application from outside the country, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and are responsible for complying with relevant local laws, rules and regulations. By using the Website/Application and submitting any Personal Information from outside India, you acknowledge that the Website is subject to Indian regulations and consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to India, which may provide a different level of data security than in your country of residence.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at:
AarogyaVahiniTrust,2 No. Kailash Pandit Lane, New Alipore,Kolkata-700053
Email : email@example.com